MARS Registration For 100 Persons
6 Oct 2020
MCCY has recently announced that with effect from 3 Oct 2020, places of worship may conduct congregational and other worship services with up to 100 persons (up from the current 50) at a time, subject to safe management measures.
The parish will begin offering 100 places per Mass for the weekends from Sunday,18 Oct 2020.
If you have not booked one weekend Mass in October, this additional 50 places is now opened for booking (from 6 Oct 2020) for Masses in October, subject to availability.
Registration for Catechism Classes 2021
3 Oct 2020
Resumption of Saturday Sunset Mass
22 Sept 2020
The Parish will be resuming Sunset Masses on Saturdays from 31 Oct 2020. Do look out for the mass slot on myCatholic.sg (available for booking from 12nn 22 Sept 2020)
Mass Bookings Now Open for 2 Weekends
9 Sept 2020
The ArchDigital Church Team has announced that the faithful who have registered with their parish churches on the MARS system, will now be able to book for a second weekend Mass.
Booking on MARS for the second weekend Mass begins on Sept 15th, Tuesday at 9am.
Read complete message: https://www.catholic.sg/resumption-of-mass12/
Video on Mass Attendance
15 July 2020
For those who have successfully booked a Mass slot, please watch this video - https://youtu.be/ZrTvwDo3PmQ - to know what to do when you come for Mass.
Do refer to the details about the procedures below.
15 July 2020
- At the end of Mass, follow the instructions of the Wardens who will lead you to exit the Church by the foyer.
- Please do not linger in Church after the Mass because sanitising needs to be done before the next Mass starts.
- As you leave, you may drop your offertory contributions at the boxes near the main doors.
- If you need to use the washroom at this point, please use the ones on Level 2 before exiting the Church by the foyer.
- Remember to do your SafeEntry check-out at the foyer.
- Then, proceed downstairs, and exit the Church by the gate at Toa Payoh Lorong 4.
15 July 2020
- During Holy Communion, wardens will guide you which way to go. Move out of your pew in an orderly manner, maintaining safe-distancing at all times.
- Sanitize your hands before approaching the designated Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion for your communion.
- Receive Holy Communion by hand.
- A Warden will guide you to the side, where you may lower your mask and consume the host. Replace your mask immediately and return to your pew.
Inside Church - Pew QR Code
15 July 2020
Inside the Church, wardens will guide you to your pew. As you enter the pew, scan the QR Code on the pew to bring up the contact tracing form. Fill up the form and press [Submit].
(Alert! Please do not submit your personal details via QR codes that are displayed outside parish premises. Beware of phishing scams!)
- Observe Safe Distancing, and be seated at least 1m apart.
- There is no assignment and pre-allocation of seats.
- Masks must be worn during the mass. Children 12 years and below and those with health conditions may wear a face shield in lieu of a face mask.
- Should you need to use the washrooms, use the ones on level 2.
How familiar are you with QR codes? Do try to scan the QR code to see if your QR code app works, and see a picture of how the contact tracing form looks like.
Arriving at the Church
15 July 2020
When you arrive, enter the Church by the gate at Toa Payoh Central (the gate nearest to Our Lady's grotto)
Car park will be closed. Please park at the nearby public car parks. If you are coming by taxi or private-hire cars, drop off at the entrance at Toa Payoh Central.
Station 1: SafeEntry Check
There will be posters for SafeEntry QR codes just before station 1. If you do not have a phone or are unable to scan, please approach station 1 with your photo ID for manual check-in.
Note that by doing SafeEntry, you are declaring that:
- You have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days.
- You are not currently under a quarantine order or stay-home notice.
- You do not have any fever or flu-like symptoms.
Approach station 1 and show your SafeEntry pass to the volunteer at station 1.
Station 2: Temperature Check
Temperature will be taken here. If you have a fever, you will be advised to move to a designated area around the vending machines to cool down and to have your temperature re-taken. You will only be allowed to proceed to station 3 when your temperature is within normal limits.
Station 3: MARS booking Check
Place your photo ID card down on station 3. Volunteers will verify your identity and MARS booking.
Parish Hall (Holding Area)
Go to the holding area which is in the Parish Hall.
Should you need to use the washrooms, use the ones on level 1, via the side door of the parish hall.
The Warden will guide you up to Church when it is ready for Mass.
Before Coming to Church for Mass
14 July 2020Updated: 15 July 2020
Things to check, bring and do:
- Ensure that you have already registered and booked the mass slot on myCatholic.sg
- Bring your phone to scan SafeEntry QR code.
- Install and activate the TraceTogether (https://www.tracetogether.gov.sg/) app.
- Bring NRIC/FIN/Driving Licence/Passport for verification.
- Wear your mask.
- Come early, 20 minutes before mass. Allow time for necessary checks.
- Practise Safe Distancing.
Other things to note:
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to Church.
- Check that you have not had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days and are not currently serving a quarantine order or a stay-home notice.
How to book for mass
7 July 2020
Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ
Remember to Register & Book
Just a gentle reminder, that if you like to attend mass at Church of the Risen Christ on Sunday in July 2020, you need to register with the parish and book a mass slot. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝟭𝟰 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝘁 𝟭𝟮 𝗻𝗼𝗼𝗻. There will be 4 mass times on Sundays: 8:15am (Mandarin), 9:45am, 11:30am, 6:00pm.
Please note the key points:
- Be careful during the registration and booking process. Please ensure that you fill in the name as per the NRIC, and that it belongs to the person intending to attend mass. Your identity and booking will be verified when you come for Mass.
- Each mass is limited to 50 congregants, and you can only attend one Mass per month.
- Mass slots will remain available till they have been taken up or when the booking time is up. The cut-off time is 48hrs before that particular Mass starts.
- Every person, including the accompanying helper, infant, etc must be registered and have a confirmed booking to attend.
- The Church encourages those who are vulnerable, such as very young children, senior citizens above 60 years of age and those with pre-existing medical conditions to continue attending Mass online instead.
We will be providing details on the procedures about coming to Church on our parish website and Facebook during this week. Please keep updated on the latest developments at
God bless▪️Stay safe ▪️Share this▪️ 🙏
Risen Christ Covid-19 Task Force
Mass Resumption on SUN 19 JULY
4 July 2020
Church of the Risen Christ will be resuming mass on Sunday, 19 July 2020. Do note that mass times on Sundays will be: 8:15am (Mandarin), 9:45am, 11:30am, 6:00pm
Each mass will be limited to 50 congregants. More mass times (Sunday 7am, Saturday Sunset, Weekdays) will be made available progressively, depending on the COVID-19 situation.
To ensure that the Catholic Church in Singapore does her best to keep everyone safe and to have a fair system for the allocation for Masses, the Archdiocese has released a Mass Attendance Registration System (MARS) to register for Mass.
There are two important steps:
Sign up individually at https://mycatholic.sg/register and register yourself with the Church of the Risen Christ. To prevent cross-infection among churches, you can only register with one church and only attend mass at the selected Church. Therefore, please select carefully as no changes are allowed. Sign up at least 72 hrs before booking starts.
(2) Book Mass Slot
From Tuesday, 14 July 2020 12pm, login at https://mycatholic.sg and book your Mass slot You can only book one Mass per month for the interim. Therefore, please select carefully as no changes are allowed. Mass slots will remain available till they have been taken up or when the booking time is up. The cut-off time is 48 hrs before that particular Mass starts.
Keeping Our Parishioners Safe
As congregants are together in an enclosed space for a significant period of time, the Church encourages those who are vulnerable (ie. very young children, senior citizens above 60 years of age and those with pre-existing medical conditions) to continue attending Mass online instead.
Keeping the ‘Day of the Lord' holy
Catholics are dispensed from the obligation of attending Mass at this time. However, we are reminded to keep the 'Day of the Lord' holy by following the broadcast of the Mass, gathering as a family for the Liturgy of the Word or spending an appropriate time in prayer.
Getting Ready to Welcome You Back
Fr Edward Lim, the Risen Christ's COVID-19 task force, Safe Management Officers (SMOs) & volunteers have been getting ready to welcome you back to celebrate the Mass. Over the past weeks, we have been liaising with the Archdiocesan COVID-19 Task Force and discussed within our Risen Christ’s teams about our roles and responsibilities, entry & exit routes, temperature taking, use of MARS system, scanning of QR codes, and even the use of the toilets. All working together for the common good of our parishioners. Do follow our Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/risenchrist.sg and our website @ www.risenchrist.org.sg for the latest updates.
We ask for your prayers, as we pray for you. 🙏🏻