(Komindo @ RC)
Komunitas Indonesia@Risen Christ or Komindo@RC was formed to cater to the need of the growing number of Indonesians, especially in Toa Payoh area and in the church of the Risen Christ. As it serves the community in Risen Christ, it also walks hand in hand with the other Indonesian Catholic communities in Singapore, which were established much earlier, to serve the Indonesians here. Komindo was established with full support of Fr Kamelus Kamus, CICM, in December 2011.
To serve the parish and the community, especially the Indonesians.
Role of Ministry
- A place for the Indonesians to meet and bond through Mass, liturgy, pray & worship, and social activities
- To organize First Friday Mass & Adoration in Indonesian language
- Be a lending hand and companion in time of need
- To work together with other Ministries to serve the Church
Who can join
- First Friday Mass and Eucharistic Adoration at 8pm
- Bible/Prayer session
- Family/community outings
- Parish’ events, such as Rosary Procession, church canteen, etc.
- Year end’s Thanksgiving Mass
M. Martina Triyatna