Saint Vincent De Paul
The vocation of the society’s members, who are called Vincentians, is to follow Christ through service to those in need and to bear witness to His compassionate and liberating love. Members show their commitment through person-to-person contact. Vincentians service in hope.
Role of Ministry
- Reach out and provide holistic assistance to the poor and marginalized.
- Involve more parishioners in building a missionary church through Vincentian work.
- Journey as a community towards a wholesome Christian life and working together for a common purpose.
- Service as a way of acting on one’s faith and responding to God’s call to love God and one’s neighbour.
Who can join
All parishioners from the church are invited to join us for three months as observers in our weekly meeting, visitation, distribution of rations and they can continue thereafter as a full member of the society. We have a special group for young adults. If you are interested to join us, email your name and contact number to e-mail: ssvp.risenchrist.gmail.com and a Vincentian will contact you.
- We meet every Tuesday in Church from 8pm to 9.45pm.
- We distribute rations on every last Saturday of the month in church from 11.00am to about 12.30pm.
Active members attend weekly meeting and are assigned to visit new applicant for assistance, visit to our Friends-In-Need (FINs) in their home or in hospital when they are sick. And deliver allowance and ration to home borne FINs.
Representative: Richard Lim
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com